Major Reague Baseball Toy Set ! Play Baseball ! What's his skill? - Starboy Kid Toy



[Starboy 별남이] Welcome to Our YouTube Channel.^^

[Starboy YouTube Channel Subscribe]

I'll play with a set of Major League Baseball toys.^^

It is safe because it's a sponge ball.^^

Please teach me about hitting baseball.^^

I think it'll be fun to play baseball with you guys.^^

I like Ryu Hyun-jin of the LA Dodgers.

and like Choo Shin-soo of the Texas Rangers.

I hope major leaguer Ryu Hyun-jin gets a Cy Young Award.

Starboy Kids Toys


Please click the Subscribe and Like button

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnJHoCpg8gH2mQnxv5OsX0g


English Subtitles, Eng Sub, Eng Subtitles, Eng Caption


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dino Mecard Tiny Dinosaur Capsule Mystery Pack 10 Random Toys - Starboy Kids Toy

Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi) Gatinko Battle Set B-136 News - Starboy Kids Toy

Beyblade Burst Super Zetsu Episode 50 - Final Burst Match - Starboy Kids Toy